Friday, July 22, 2016

Are your feminine care products toxic? Need some natural female problem support?


 
 
 
 
 
I'm going to get a little personal here about a terrible panty liner experience .
 
 As I become more chemical free my body has become even more sensitive to chemicals than ever before . Just like food , your body,  because it's so amazing when its healthy screams when something goes in your tummy or on your body that simply doesn't belong .
The feminine products that are pictured above are the ones I've been using for quite while now and I LOVE them . I purchase them at Whole Foods but you can get them online as well . The tampons come in a teeny weeny box (eco! yippee) with very minimal packaging .
 
I love shopping with planet conscious companies !!
 
And so the story goes :
 
One time I ran out and couldn't get to Whole Foods so I went to the Dollar store and grabbed some cheesy brand . A week later I started to have issues , ended up at the Gyno with a yeast infection .. and then again .. It had never even dawned on me, nor did the Dr. mention it could be my feminine products . One day I had an epiphany that the panty liners could be the culprit , bought my organic liners and my irritation went away immediately ! I now stock up and never run out lol .
I did some research and found out just how bad they really can be and wanted to pass along this info to you !
 
 
 
 
 
 

Essential Oils That Can Help Support Your Lady Needs

 

Need a little support to get in "mood" ?

 
Try diffusing some Ylang Ylang
 

Need a little support to "Heat" things up ?

 
Try combing a couple drops of Sensation with a carrier oil and apply between the thighs (wink) 
 

Need a little Ambiance to set the mood?

 
Try diffusing Rose, Clary Sage, Lady Sclareol or Patchouli
 

Experience extreme flashes of heat ?

 
Try applying and oil such as Peppermint, Clary Sage, Endoflex, Bergamont, Fennel, or Drago time with a carrier oil on the ankles , ovary and uterus vita flex points .
 

Experience Painful Periods?

 
Try applying some Tarragon, Clary Sage (followed by basil), Lavender, Cypress, Peppermint, Dragon Time, Endoflex, Fennel, Jasmine, Juniper , Marjoram, Roman Chamomile, Rosemary, Sage, Sage Lavender , or Yarrow with a carrier oil on ankles, lower back, and lower stomach. You can use one or create a mix that works for you and remember to try different ones to find just the right one that works for your body .
 
 

Have questions?

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Integrative Nutrition Health Coach
Young Living Independent Senior Star Distributor





 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment