Saturday, February 13, 2016

Lavender Hand Treatment (amazing!)



 
 
This hand treatment is truly amazing ! It comes with rave reviews and has ingredients you could eat if you wanted ! I have been making this as gifts for my One on One oil class clients and they have been loving it ! I made some for my mom to try because she had horribly dry cracked and bleeding hands . They were all better in a week ! It has been keeping my hands soft all winter !
 
 

Step One Scrub !  

Ingredients:

 (for the hand scrub pictured above )  
 
1 cup of Organic Sugar
2 teaspoons of olive oil
1 teaspoon of vitamin E oil
8-10 drops of Young Living Lavender Essential Oil
 

Directions :

Mix the oils together first
Mix the oils into the sugar
Add to an air tight container of your choice .
 
 

To use :

Moisten your hands. (not wet)
Scoop about a tablespoon of scrub into your hands.
Scrub away gently and rinse with warm water.
 Pat dry
  
 
 
 

Step Two Moisturize :

Ingredients :

Unscented Lotion
Young Living Lavender Essential Oil
 
 
 To make the lotion I just use a squirt of Everyone Lotion (unscented)  and then add a few drops of Lavender essential oils !


                                                      And soft silky hands will appear!!!!
 
 
 
 
As always I hope you enjoy this toxic/chemical free recipe !
Let me know how you like it !
 
Maria Martin
Integrative Nutrition Health Coach
Young Living Independent Senior Star Distributor

 
 
 
 




 
 
 
 


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment