Saturday, February 27, 2016

The Amazing Wolfberry (Goji Berry) !

 
 

 

I am actually drinking this amazing cup of tea while I'm writing this blog for you! I have been on quite the Goji kick these days ! I discovered the tea at a friends house while presenting a Young Living Essential Oils 101 class ! (It pays to hang out with healthy people!) I never would have thought of this! I just put 1/4 cup of Goji Berries in the bottom of a mug , pour boiling water over them, let them sit 5 minutes, sip the sweet amazing tea , and then eat the soft juicy Goji Berries with a spoon ... Luxurious! I put them in my oatmeal , on top of salads, trail mixes , and sometimes I just pop a bunch in my mouth !

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



 Grab a bag HERE! Just click on product line and type Wolfberry in the search key and click on Organic Dried Wolfberries !

The legendary Ningxia wolfberry has long been sought after for its rich nutritional content. With documented use dating back to the Ming Dynasty, it is one of the earliest known “superfruits” utilized in ancient Chinese health practices. Organically cultivated and dried in remote regions of China, the wolfberry’s revered and unparalleled nutritional profile includes polyphenols, polysaccharides, and a distinctive ratio of trace nutrients. Certified USDA organic wolfberries fortify and replenish, making them a perfect healthful snack.

Ingredients

Whole dried organic Ningxia wolfberries (Lycium barbarum)

 

 

Retail:

$32.57 USD

Wholesale:

$24.75 USD 

 


Maria Martin
Integrative Nutrition Health Coach
Young Living Independent Senior Star Distributor
 

No comments:

Post a Comment