Monday, May 29, 2017

| The Benefits Of Raw Apple Cider Vinegar | | Part Two Of The Supplement Series |

By : Maria Martin ( Health Coach Maria)      Sign up here and never miss a post !


 
The very first thing I do when I get up in the morning is have 2 tablespoons of Braggs ACV in 16 oz. of water to get my body rehydrated, balance my PH, and get some probiotics & enzymes into me. I have been doing this for a couple years now and HERE'S WHY:   

 

Some Benefits of Raw Organic Apple Cider Vinegar With The Mother

( I use Braggs )

 
Detoxifies the body
Hair Conditioner
Teeth Whitener
Acid Reflux Cure
Weight Loss Aid
Household Cleaner
Relieves Allergies
Candida Cleanse
Soothes A Sunburn
Repels Fleas
Help A Cold
Natural Deodorant
Anti-Fungal
Balance PH
Skin Toner
Lower LDL Cholesterol
Good Source Of Potassium
Contains Enzymes And Probiotics
Cleanses Liver
Blood Sugar Balance
Lower Blood Pressure
Removes Warts ..............
and so much more ! 
 
 
 

 

I love Boosting my morning ACV with my Vitality oils for even more health support and amazing flavor!

 

 

My Favorites :

( google the health benefits of these amazing oils !)
 
Thieves
Lemon
Citrus Fresh
Grapefruit
Orange
&
Tangerine
 
 
 
 
Not Oily Yet ? Oh no !
CLICK HERE to get your starter set  !
I am here to support you every step of the way!
 

 
 
 
 
 
Maria Martin
 Certified Integrative Nutrition Health Coach
Young Living Independent Executive level Distributor

No comments:

Post a Comment